We inspire students to work independently and creatively. Our students think critically. We teach them the value of caring for other people, their family, the community and the environment.
|Lower School:||Kindergarten to Grade 4|
|Middle School:||Grade 5 to Grade 8|
|Upper School:||Grade 9 to Grade 12|
Senior High School Tracks:
- Accountancy and Business Management (ABM)
- General Academic Strand (GAS)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (HUMSS)
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
Technical Vocational Livelihood Track
- Maritime Specialization (TVL-MARITIME)
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
The School of Computer Studies with the guidance of the powerful Almighty shall pursue excellence in developing globally competitive IT professionals who are technically and competently equipped in providing world class IT services.
The College of Computer Studies becomes the Center of Excellence and the world-class provider of globally competitive IT professionals in the Philippines and in the international market.
The School of Computer Studies prepares the students to be globally competitive with good moral values and ethics, and armed with the tools to perform their duties as IT professionals, and contribute to the Country’s progress and to the world.
Goals and Objectives
The BSCS and BSIT graduates are expected to become globally competitive, innovative, and socially and ethically responsible computing professionals engaged in life – long learning endeavours. They are capable of contributing to the country’s national development (CMO 2014).
The School of Computer Studies envisions becoming a leading institution in computing education in the country.
The School shall develop locally and globally competitive computing professionals permeate with the ability:
Common to all programs:
- Articulate and discuss the latest developments in the specific field of practice;
- effectively communicate orally and in writing using both English and Filipino;
- work effectively and independently in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams;
- act in recognition of professional; social; and ethical;
- preserve and promote Filipino and cultural heritage.
Common to the discipline (BSCS and BSIT):
- Analyze complex problems, and identify and define the computing requirements needed to design an appropriate solution;
- apply computing and other knowledge domains to address real – world problems;
- design and develop computing solutions using system – level perspective
- utilize modern computing tools.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
The SCJE envisions to become the preferred leading center for the study of criminology and criminal justice.
The SCJE shall commit to provide relevant and responsive curriculum and innovative technology, sustained linkages with the community and industry and research-based programs geared towards the formation of graduates that meet the national and global demands in the fields of criminology, public safety, public administration, criminal justice and law enforcement.
The SCJE aims to produce quality graduates with high moral and ethical standards who can deliver efficient and effective service in the fields of criminology, criminal justice, public safety, police and law enforcement administration and imbued with the ability to:
- Apply most recent researches related to the fields of law enforcement, criminal investigation, criminalistics and criminal justice;
- demonstrate leadership skills and values necessary to compete locally and globally;
- work collaboratively with other members of the law enforcement and investigative agencies;
- internalize the importance of respecting human rights as a foundation of sound citizenship;
- relate with and serve his fellowmen regardless of gender, social status, and political and religious affiliations;
- contribute unselfish effort to community services aimed to improve the socio-economic status of the people;
- Bachelor of Science in Criminology
The School of Teacher Education becomes a School of Choice of students who strive to prepare themselves towards excellence.
The School shall advance the teaching profession through exemplary programs in the science and art of teaching and learning such as the effective use of technology, provision of a responsive curriculum and research-based programs and community linkages and collaboration.
As the institution moves forward to become a University of choice, the School of Teacher Education shall develop globally competitive teachers who are professionally, technically and competently equipped in providing quality education to the youth.
- Communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing;
- Provide a sound learning environment;
- Promote learning through their actions, statements and social interactions; Recognize and respect individual differences to ensure that all students can attain appropriate learning goals;
- Demonstrate mastery of the subject matter;
- Select teaching methods, learning activities and instructional materials appropriate to the learners and aligned to the objectives of the lesson;
- Use a variety of assessment strategies to monitor and evaluate learning;
- Allocate time for personal and professional development;
- Implement the principles of human rights and maintain at all times the dignity of an educator;
- Practice sound and sustained partnership with parents to foster effective carryover of learning in the homes; and
- Demonstrate mastery of the subject matter;
- Cherish and nurture a deep love of country through dedicated work and abiding faith in God.
- The School of Teacher Education is committed to service excellence in teaching, learning, research, innovation, leadership and outreach within the region and beyond.
- The School ensures that in accomplishing its mission, students are educated to become critical thinkers, effective communicators, information literate, innovative, globally aware, grounded in regional identity, responsible and ethical.
- Bachelor in Elementary Education
- Bachelor in Secondary Education major in Math, PEHM, English, Filipino, Social Studies & Biology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Physical Education
The School of Engineering envisions to create a community that is technologically, socially,
spiritually and emotionally equipped to face the challenges of the changing world through quality and
excellent operational programs, projects and activities.
The School of Engineering stands firm in its commitment to develop and prepare the students with the
best that science can offer in a manner that is consistent with the needs of the modern society.
In search for academic excellence, social awareness, and professionalism, the School of Engineering
is determined to attain the following:
- Discover, harness and develop the students’ God-given talents for their professional fulfillment, community upliftment and ecological harmony.
- Contribute to national development by providing the necessary scientific principles and technological innovations to develop and strengthen their critical, analytical and scientific thinking in various engineering fields.
- Be the epitome of intellectual dedication for moral and spiritual well-being.
- Produce globally competitive human resource in various engineering fields.
Program Educational Objectives
- Provide the student with an education in the fundamentals of engineering that will allow him to be immediately competitive in industry or in graduate work while providing him with the best opportunity for achieving his full potential during his lifetime.
- Develop sense of professional responsibility and social awareness.
- Provide practical applications as evidenced by laboratory, design project study, computer exercise and practicum courses. These would help the students to work well whether independently or as part of the group.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, physical, life and information sciences, and engineering sciences appropriate to the field of practice.
- Design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within identified constraints.
- Work effectively in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- Recognize, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- Recognize professional, social and ethical responsibility.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing using the English language.
- Analyze the effects of engineering solutions in comprehensive context.
- Engage in life-long learning and an understanding of the need to keep current of the developments in the specific field of practice.
- Apply knowledge on contemporary issues.
- Use the technique, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering
The School of Nursing envisions to become a leading institution in nursing education in the country.
The School shall advance the Nursing profession of a relevant and responsive curriculum and innovative technology, sustained linkages with the community and industry and research-based programs geared towards the formation of nurses that meet the national and global demands of health care.
The Pharmacy Department becomes premiere training ground for professionally competent, legally qualified pharmacist who will ensure the quality of pharmaceutical services at all times.
Vows to maintain the highest principles of moral, ethical and legal conduct; and devote our professional lives to the service of all humankind through the profession of Pharmacy.
- To provide the highest quality, learner-centered educational programs in selected health sciences to educate a health workforce that meets the demands of the local, national and global health care system.
- To link educational, research and services activities and programs in a learner-centered environment through partnerships with academic health centers and other health and education related organizations to improve the quality of life of the surrounding communities.
- To provide top quality education programs so that our graduates get the best career opportunities and pass all required board licensing and certification exams.
- Establish knowledge, values and attitudes necessary to be successful practitioners;
- Develop the clinical, interpersonal and psychomotor skills essential to health care practice;
- Enhance problem solving and critical thinking skills as they apply to the analysis of information leading to patient care;
- Instill commitment to conscientious care with sense of compassion and sympathetic understanding;
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management
- Juris Doctor
To become the preferred leading institution for Maritime Education in the Panpacific Rim.
Shall commit to provide quality and excellent Maritime Education Program through the permission of a relevant curriculum and state of the art teaching – learning facilities that meet local and international standards.
- Bachelor of Science in Marine Transportation
To provide the academic framework for continuing intellectual and leadership development that enhances scientific inquiry and scholarly research work in various advanced degree programs and fields of specialization.
To produce better quality of graduates who will become citizens of the world.
To have a more focus direction, the Graduate School has the following operational objectives:
- Encourage students to do independent work, critical thinking, and intellectual analysis of current issues, concerns and problems having to do with education, management and development;
- Initiate students to approach problems with open mind and adopt scientific procedures to fix the problem;
- Focus on intellectual prowess and professional leadership framework of the graduate students in various academic fields of specialization; and
- Build on graduate students potentials and ability to synthesize, integrate and put to use knowledge, skills, and capabilities learned.
- Hard work (smart work)
- Public service orientation
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Master of Arts in Education (M.A.Ed.)
- Master of Science in Criminology (M.S.C.)
- Master in Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- Master in Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Certificate in Teaching (CIT) is a program intended for non-education graduates who will take the Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers and enter the field of teaching.
This 18-unit program is designed in a three-consecutive module, for a period of six weeks per module.
The professional courses include The Teaching Profession, Principles of Teaching, Curriculum Development, Child and Adolescent Development, Assessment of Student Learning and Field Study.
The program hopes to assist those who left formal learning after high school but worked extensively in areas that are related to teaching in the elementary and secondary level and/or those who were engaged in law enforcement work either as policeman or security guards of private or public establishments.
The equivalency and accreditation process allows a prospective candidate to present his credentials (work-related or off-school experiences) to a Committee of Panpacific University Assessors for equivalency or accreditation in specific fields in general education or professional courses.
This will cut-short the attendance to formal classes and will spare the candidate from the rigors of daily preparations towards earning a degree in teacher education and criminal justice education (major in Criminology) in the classroom.
The only University authorized by the Commission on Higher Education in East Pangasinan.
WHAT BENEFITS ARE DERIVED?
To have a more focus direction, the Graduate School has the following operational objectives:
- Be a degree holder via accreditation and/or equivalency process
- Use alternative learning systems to acquire new knowledge
- Earn while you learn
- Reduced formal class hours
- Family-friendly approaches
- Reduced daily expenses
- Very minimal teacher-student contact hours
- Non-attendance in classes
For specific details, please visit or call the Registrar Office at telephone no. (075) 632-7278.
Apply now and be a Degree Holder soonest!
The Microsoft Office Specialist Program shall help students and professionals to be globally competitive by giving them exercises to develop their skills and understanding in Microsoft Office. This will give support to their careers by gaining knowledge on how to fully operate the features and functionalities of Microsoft Office.