CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: ASEAN YOUTH INTERFAITH CAMP 2019 (AYIC)
The Republic of Indonesia will be hosting the ASEAN Youth Interfaith Camp (AYIC) 2019 from 07-12 July 2019 in Jakarta and West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. AYIC aims to provide support for promoting tolerance, moderation and mutual respect. AYIC 2019 is an implementation of the ASEAN Declaration on Culture of Prevention for Peaceful, Inclusive, Resilient, Healthy and Harmonious Society.
The Philippines will be nominating two participants (1 Male, 1 Female) for this event.
• Must be 18-30 years old
• Must have good command of English
• Must be a prominent youth leader in the organization/community/society
• Must have valid Philippine passport (valid until January 12, 2020)
• No severe health issues
• Accomplished NYC International Programs Application Form
• Accomplished Organizer’s Registration Form
• Resume/Curriculum Vitae
• Certification from organization/appoint papers or certification in case of duly elected officials
• Scanned copy/Photocopy of passport
• The organizer will shoulder the delegates’ International Airfare (Manila-Jakarta, Jakarta-Manila) meals, accommodation, and local transportation in Indonesia.
• Delegates will shoulder travel expenses from their residence to NYC, as well as their accommodation in Manila for the pre-departure briefing at least a day before departure.
The following are automatically disqualified:
• Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from 12 July 2014 until the present whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer; and
• Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from 12 July 2017 until the present whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation and meals were paid for by the organizer.
• NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not completed their volunteer work hours.
• Previous NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not submitted or accomplished the required post-program documents.
How to apply:
• FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS: Submit documents in PDF File to email@example.com (with Subject Heading: APPLICATION: AYIC2019)
• Do not send application documents in .zip or .rar file.
• If you chose to submit online, you do not need to send or submit hard copies of your application documents.
• FOR PERSONAL APPLICATIONS: Submit your documents to NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105.
• FOR SUBMISSION THRU COURIER: Send your documents to: NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105.
• Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission. The NYC will not be responsible for application documents which will be lost or sent to wrong e-mail addresses.
• Deadline for submission is 5:00 PM / 12 June 2019.
• Please send all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Query: AYIC2019”.
• Please get in touch with the NYC International Programs Unit at telephone numbers (02) 4268733.
• The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions whose answers are already stated in this briefer or in the application form.
View article here