Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HCMUT) is calling for application for full scholarship programs for students who are studying in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, or other related programs, and are looking forward to studying higher with a Master’s degree programs.
The scholarship program is sponsored by the JICA Project for AUN/SEED-Net through the consortium consisting of the Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HCMUT), Yokohama National University (YNU), Yangon Technological University (YTU), and JFE Steel Corporation (JFE).
ADMISSION & SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS
• Be a citizen of either Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, or Thailand;
• Hold a bachelor degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related programs (i.e. Structural Engineering, Construction Management, Surveying, Transportation Engineering, Foundation Engineering, etc.);
• Meet the academic requirements of HCMUT for the Master in Construction Management;
• English proficiency: IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL iBT 79 or equivalence.
• Opportunities to experience civil management and technology in Ho Chi Minh City, the 2nd most dynamic and developing city in ASEAN;
• Internship in Japan in 2 months (at YNU and JFE), internship in Myanmar in 15 days, field trip in Vietnam locale;
• Full tuition fees of the course Master in Construction Management;
• Supporting air tickets from student’s home country to HCMUT;
• Monthly allowance, relocation allowance;
• Visa fee, Language support, medical & life insurance;
• Attending conferences in an ASEAN country in 4 days.
For more information, please access the site: https://imp.hcmut.edu.vn/en/cep-scholarship/#
Read article here