- Birthday parties may only be held during recess or lunch break.
- As a token celebration, packed snacks and goodies may be distributed.
- Permission must be sought from the Deputy Head’s office at least 2 days before the celebration.
Cellular Phones and Gadgets
- Students are responsible for their electronic gadgets.
- Cell phones and other gadgets seen or used during the prohibited time will be confiscated by the teacher and to be surrendered to the Deputy Head’s office.
Suspension of Classes and Typhoon Signal
- Classes are automatically suspended during public holidays.
- Classes may also be suspended during school-related activities and celebrations which the school may announce from time to time.
- Suspension/cancellation of classes when typhoon and other calamities occur shall be with accordance with the rules as provided for in the DepEd Order No. 28 s. 2005. The School follows the Storm Signal Guidelines issued by the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA).
- The student is expected to remain inside the building until dismissal. A Special Permission (SP) slip can be sought only from the Deputy Head’s office in case of emergency.
- Students may remain on campus and inside the SBE building after 5:45 pm during regular school days except for an official activity.
- A student may only entertain visitors after school hours.
- Parents are not allowed to enter the SBE building during class hours.
- A Student Council is organized by the students to represent the student body. The School of Basic Education Student Council (SBE-StuCo) is composed of six officers and one class representative from each section from Kinder to 12: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Public Relations Officer, Auditor, and the 13 elected class representatives.
- The aspiring candidate/s should be a bona fide student of Panpacific University. He/She must be officially enrolled in a given school year and should be of good academic standing (having a general average of not lower than 80% for top two positions) and of good character.
- Activities sponsored and coordinated by the SBE-StuCo include community fund-raising service projects to provide supplies and books for poor students in a chosen barangay school of Urdaneta City, campus monitoring, school sports and dances, and school programs (Teachers’ Day Celebration, SBE Christmas Party, and the likes).
- The school assembly gives the students a chance to meet as a body and to feel that they belong to one community.
- Kindergarten to Grade 6 assemblies are held every Monday after flag raising ceremony.
- The different grade levels take turns in preparing presentations during the assembly.
- Happy Grams are awarded during this time and birthday celebrants are recognized.
- Being a vital part of the school, students are expected to contribute to the positive progress of the school life by a regular attendance at, and whenever possible, an active participant in school assemblies.
Clean As You Go
- The SBE supports the University’s advocacy in maintaining cleanliness and orderliness inside the school premises.
- Students are expected to be responsible in placing and segregating their litters.